Whether you’re coming to visit for the first time or planning a reunion trip, we hope these resources will help make your trip a little bit easier! We’ve included our favorite places to eat, activities to do while you’re here, and places to visit.
Try local restaurants! Call or check theirwebsites for information about privaterooms, reservations, and outdoor seating.
NWA FAVORITES RESTAURANTS
- Buttered Biscuit: has the best brunch with locations in Springdale and Bentonville
- Gusano’s Pizzeria: has locations in Rogers, Bentonville, and Fayetteville
- Neighbor’s Mill Bakery and Café: in Rogers
- Fayetteville Food Trucks
- Check out the Fayetteville or Bentonville Farmers Market at their Downtown Squares on Saturdays from 7AM-1PM
- Onyx Coffee Lab: has the best coffee
- Arsaga’s at the Depot and Arsaga’s MillDistrict: have great coffee and small bites
NWA is known for it’s beautiful nature trails and parks. You can enjoy hike sand walking trails all over town.
Check out local museums to have funand learn something new for the wholefamily.
Museums with free entry for all ages:
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville
- The Momentary Art Center in Bentonville
- The Walmart Museum in Bentonville
Museums with free entry for kids:
Scott Family Amazeum in Bentonville
Enjoy local sporting events andrecreation. Make sure to check costsand age requirements before you go!
A Northwest Arkansas Naturals Game